This is our free monthly event, a safe space for people to share their wisdom, experiences and research relating to coproduction.
This event is for all stakeholders with an interest in co-production. We have previously been joined by people with lived experience of multiple disadvantage, academics, front-line staff, managers, Chief Executives, commissioners, Government officials and many more from different sectors – all interested in co-production.
Previous conversations have included:
- Co-production in a digital world
- When to re-balance the power?
- Employing people with lived experience
- Gathering the evidence
- Keeping up momentum
- Getting voices heard at strategic meetings
- Roles and responsibilities in the room
- Connecting as equals
- Unleashing all the wisdom
- Top Tips for Co-production
- Lived Experience and HR, is it going wrong?
- 3 key considerations when setting up a group or network.
Whether you are new to co-production or an experienced practitioner, all are welcome.
We have put all of the events here on one point of access so please sign up to as many as you want and don't forget to add to your calendar. We will be sending out Zoom links for the events to all those signed up on the morning of the conversation.
We are happy for you to suggest topics for discussion. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with suggestion.